Dave Pautsch - Principal Broker
Retired Naval Officer with 23 years active duty. Being married to the same amazing woman since 1989, and the father of 2 grown daughters has given me some important skills that helps me be a good real estate agent:
(1) I'm a good listener; (2) I pay attention to what you are telling me, not just what you are saying; (3) I'm a pretty good teacher and guide to help you solve problems.
Real estate to me is a consulting business, not a sales job. My purpose is to give my clients the best information, the pros and cons of different courses of action, and help them to make the best decisions for their needs. Throughout the transaction, I focus on helping my client make sound decisions, solving problems and serving their needs.
I hosted Real Estate Talk on KGAL 1580AM for 15 years, from January 2007-January 2022, answering questions and sharing my broad experience to help my listeners understand the fundamentals and help them to make better decisions in real estate.
Community Service includes:
- Albany Public Schools Foundation Board Member
- EmCee for the iCelebrate Kids Gala Dinner in support of Albany Public Schools Foundation
- Family Tree Relief Nursery Board Member
- EmCee for both Summer Sounds and River Rhythms Concert Series
- Greater Albany Rotary Club Member
Always 100% on YOUR Side and NEVER a Dual Agent